Can you give $5?
This is it. We're in the home stretch of AT's Donors Choose Challenge. AT is currently in 2nd place in our division with $4,140 total raised! We still want to raise $2,060 to fully fund these projects. Please help us, and contribute what you can!
• Kid-sized couch for kindergartners in Tennessee ($586 needed)
• Art projector for middle-schoolers in New York ($685 needed)
• Mural paint supplies for students in Chicago ($789 needed)
Click through to our Giving Page to donate!
Basic Supplies: a classroom in Georgia needs basic school supplies such as pencils, paper, crayons, and a pencil sharpener. FUNDED!
- Kitchen Center:
Mrs. P's kids in New York City need a kitchen center and play pots and pans. FUNDED!
20 Desks: Students in Louisiana need 20 desks to have their own space while having the ability to complete group projects. FUNDED!
Composition Notebooks ($125 needed): First-graders in Northern California need new composition notebooks for daily writing. FUNDED!
Activity Tables ($801 needed): Mrs. R's classroom in Tennessee needs seven round activity tables conducive to cooperative learning. FUNDED!
Basic Supplies ($206 needed): 2nd-graders in Brooklyn need basic supplies like crayons, pencils, and glue. FUNDED!
- Kid-sized couch and Easel ($726 needed): Kindergartners in Tennessee need a kid sized couch for their listening center, a big book magnetic book holder, and a large magnetic write and wipe easel.
- Projector ($953 needed): Mr. C's middle-schoolers need a projector so they can present their own multi-media projects to the class.
- Paint Supplies ($969 needed): Students in Chicago need mural paint, paint brushes, and 20 sets of paint markers.
And here's how Apartment Therapy is doing on all their sponsored projects:
AT Donors: 168
AT Donor Donations: $4,140
Students Impacted: 332
Top image via Desert Springs Elementary School