With or without curtains, indoors or outside - there are so many ways to use a canopy bed. We've long been drawn to canopy beds as pieces that turn a bedroom or outdoor space into a luxurious retreat. Recently we've come across stunning spaces featuring canopy beds. Click through to see our roundup of beautiful canopy beds finds...
Do you like canopy beds? With or without curtains?
Shown in the Images:
• The mirrored four-poster bed was made based on a 1940s Serge Roche bed. Designed by Jonathan Berger and featured in House Beautiful, July 2009 issue.
• Float outdoor bed by Design Mobel, designed by David Trubridge
• This 18th-century folding bed was designed by Albert Hadley. Featured in House Beautiful, July 2009 issue.
• the "baldaquin MANOSQUE" canopy bed from Maisons du Monde
• Ikea's new canopy bed for its 2010 collection
• A canopy for bed and the entire room. Designed by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz via PointclickHome.
• the modern Liorah canopy bed by Sawaya via Metropolitan Home
• canopy bed from Living Etc.
• designer Kelley Proxmire's bedroom for the 2008 New York’s Holiday House Show House via Washington Spaces
• pink and white bedroom with canopy bed from Living Etc.
Previous Apartment Therapy Posts on Canopy Beds
• Milo Canopy Bed from EQ3
• Otto Canopy Bed from Sipure Design
• Canopy bed by Darryl Carter for Thomasville
• Gorgeous canopy beds
• Celeste Bed by Creme Fresh Design
• Blossom Canopy Bed by i29
• Canopy Beds from Eco-Furniture
• Canopy bed at the The Washington Design Center's Design House
• Modern Four Poster Beds