- Basic school supplies for 2nd-graders in Georgia
- A kitchen center for kindergartners in New York City
- 20 new desks for students in Louisiana
Thank you to everyone who has given so far. Your contributions are making a tremendous difference. And now, with 11 days left in our Donors Choose Blogger Challenge, we want to keep the momentum going and provide seven new activity tables to Mrs. R's classroom in Tennessee. Click below to read about the challenges in Mrs. R's classroom...
Basic Supplies:a classroom in Georgia needs basic school supplies such as pencils, paper, crayons, and a pencil sharpener. FUNDED!
- Kitchen Center:
Mrs. P's kids in New York City need a kitchen center and play pots and pans. FUNDED! 20 Desks:Students in Louisiana need 20 desks to have their own space while having the ability to complete group projects. FUNDED!
- Activity Tables ($856 needed): Mrs. R's classroom in Tennessee needs seven round activity tables conducive to cooperative learning. Our goal is to fund this by Monday, October 27th!
- Kid-sized couch and Easel ($726 needed): Kindergartners in Tennessee need a kid sized couch for their listening center, a big book magnetic book holder, and a large magnetic write and wipe easel.
- Projector ($953 needed): Mr. C's middle-schoolers need a projector so they can view art historical powerpoint presentations, instructional and tie-in videos, and present their own multimedia projects to the rest of the class and the school at large.
- Composition Notebooks ($125 needed): First-graders in Northern California need new composition notebooks for daily writing.
- Paint Supplies ($969 needed): Students in Chicago need mural paint, paint brushes, and 20 sets of paint markers.
And here's how Apartment Therapy is doing on all their sponsored projects: AT Donors: 98 AT Donor Donations: $2,555 Students Impacted: 62