Which would you like for Xmas? Thanks so much to everyone who submitted designs for our next T-Shirt! We received many amazing designs and picked those we felt would print well and which would be the strongest to run before the crowd. Now we'd like to see which one you feel should be printed.
Remember, we're looking for a design that:
1. is visually striking
2. communicates AT's vibe
3. would be a hot seller
Some of the designs here are more detailed than others, so we are also open to suggestions as to the color of the t-shirt or ink color where it might be unspecified. We'll take all your comments and come up with a winner which we'll send off to our print shop on Monday so that we can get these back before Xmas.
2. Marilyn & Peter from f2.cc
3. Kael H.
4. Jashiki - - the transformation of the 8 Step Home Cure
5. Joel & Maria P. of blueantstudio - Front reads:
"Modernista" (in th Metallica font)
Subtitle: "Seek and restore"
There's a Metallica album called "Seek and destroy" I choose restore as that's what we have to do on everyday basis: restore!
The back reads: Apartment Therapy ROCKS! To tie the theme together.
7. Manuela H. - These entries are all based on an abstracted AT Squiggle. They are variants of each other. The second adds the "drip" that you might find in the AT Squiggle art work, to the back of the shirt as a little extra surprise.
8. Manuela H. - It is the AT sguiggle in perspective and with the signature drip which I think is a nice detail.
9. Michael P. - Ideas from the 8 Step Home Cure. NOTE: This should say "space" instead of "house" in the tag line and the second part of the sentence should be on the back with the AT Lines above and below...