Museums are a hot topic in today's design news. In Atlanta, the High Museum presents "Modern by Design," an exhibition that explores MoMA's design legacy. Meanwhile, MoMA launches Foreclosed, the lastest in their "Issues in Contemporary Architecture" series, and at City Hall Park, a new Sol LeWitt exhibition will be unveiled this afternoon with remarks from Mayor Bloomberg. Links and more news below.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• Atlanta's High Museum of Art Celebrates MoMA's Design Legacy | Architectural Digest
• MoMA launches Foreclosed: Issues in Contemporary Architecture | Metropolis
• Sol LeWitt Exhibition Unveiled This Afternoon in City Hall Park | Interior Design
• With billings up, interior designers are optimistic | Editor at Large
• Archangel Antiques, A Curiosity in the East Village | New York Times