Here's a roundup of rooms using natural-fiber rugs, from the Hamptons to Hoboken to a stately English country house.
1. From Robert Kristiansen's Summer Home Sneak Peak on Design*Sponge.
2. From Edgar & Larry's "New Parisian" in Rogers Park House Tour.
3. A West Elm jute rug in the Hamptons home of designers Amy and Todd Hase, from Elle Decor's LookBook.
4. Jute rugs in Sparrow & Kurt's Light Filled Home House Tour.
5. Natural floor coverings in an amazing English manor, from Architectural Digest.
6. A Shareen Joel design, found via Desire to Inspire.
7. Jute layered with an ornate bedside runner, from a post about layered rugs on Apartment Therapy.
8. Jute bouclé rug from West Elm.
Images: As linked above.