Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Dallas, TX
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that our home isn't perfect. As long as we're living here, it will always be a process. We don't have a frame for our bed at the moment, but for now, I'm embracing it. I believe decorating must be gradual; rooms evolve as they're lived in. People change and grow, and so should the spaces they inhabit. Also, incorporating family antiques helps me feel grounded; combining those with fun modern finds makes the home feel like my own.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Go three-dimensional: no space on the floor or flat surfaces for potted plants? Hang them from the ceiling!
2. Incorporate what you love, and it'll work. Cohesion is not dependent on everything matching.
3. Make space for being together. Make sure you and your guests have comfy places to sit and surfaces on which to place plates and drinks.
See all entries