Over the holiday break we realized just how much time we spend in our bedroom. Those 8 hours of sleeping aside, we spend time reading, listening to music, on the phone, folding washing as well as some other activities. We've got some plans to improve our bedroom in the coming weeks and have rounded up some of our favorite Australian bedrooms that we find so inspiring.
A good clean out is the first thing on our list! We're planning on finishing off the upholstered bedhead we've been working on for almost 2 years and framing and hanging some botanical prints. Our inspiration has been every one of the bedrooms pictured above and we're mostly attracted to the different textures throughout the room. This has inspired us to use more texture in our own bedroom. Do you have any plans to improve your bedroom? What changes are you thinking of making? What's your inspiration?
Top Row [L to R]
1. Inspiration: Renovated Mattress Factory
2. Australia's Best Bloggers Bedrooms
3. House Tour: Scott's Redfern Renovation
4. House Tour: Camilla's Armadale Abode
5. Diane Bergeron's Home in Vogue Living
Bottom Row [L to R]
6. Before and After: Marie's Bright Bedroom
7. House Call: Greg Natale's Moody Apartment
8. House Tour: Natalie's Art Deco Apartment
9. House Tour: Max and Peter's Squeaky-Clean Quarters
10. Inspiration: The White House, Daylesford