A big flat screen TV in the living room is pretty much the norm nowadays, but it's not always the prettiest thing to look at, especially when it's off. Some go through great lengths to integrate the TV as a cohesive part of the room's design. Others forgo trying to put lipstick on an elephant and simply hide it altogether. Whether it's an automated TV lift or slide-away painting covering it up, check out these fun and creative ways for disguising the TV.
- 5 Effective Ways to Hide Your TV
- 10 More Ways to Hide TVs
- A Few More Ways to Hide Your Flat-Screen TV
- Hidden Treasures: Motorized TV Hiding Systems
TV In Bed
- Bed Frame with Built-In LCD TV
- Foot of Bed TVs: Tech Extravagance or Catastrophe?
- Hot or Not: The Ultimate TV Bed
- Secret Hatch Reveals Bedroom TV
- Resources for Framing Your HDTV
- HD Envy Invidia Flat Panel TV Frames
- Look! Large Picture Frame Turns Flat Screen Into a Work of Art
- Pottery Barn Chadwick Flat-Panel TV Frame
- In Case You Missed It: Flat Screen Decorated for the Holidays
- Dhesja Frame TV Sets Decorate & Display
- TV Picture Frame at Raffles Hotel Beijing
- An Elegant Fireplace TV Mount
Covered With Art
- Inspiration: Hide Your HDTV with a Pull-Down Projector Screen Lined with Art
- Hot or Not? Flat Panel TV Covers?
- Final Frame: Jason's Test Pattern TV Cover
TVs Hidden In Mirrors
- Bathroom Televisions That Hide Inside Mirrors
- Tilevision Waterproof Mirror TV
- Mirror TV from Artelinea Spa
- Survey: Bathroom Mirror-Television, Hot or Not?
DIY & How To
- DIY Project: Build Your Own Automated TV Lift
- How To: TV lift cabinet
- DIY Project: TV Framing From a Budget Hotel in Berlin