Have you gotten your pumpkin yet? If not you still have time, and this is the perfect weekend to delve into your pumpkin decorating. I've gathered some quick and easy modern painting techniques to help get you inspired after the jump...
Now I am all for getting down and dirty with some pumpkin carving around this time of the season, but I also like a few faster, cleaner options to have handy.
There are so many ways to decorate pumpkins these days that don't involve a big mess, sharp tools and a pile of gooey guts. And when you are going for quantity you sometimes need a few more tricks in your bag. Here are some fun, modern ideas that simply involve a brush, paint, stencils, tape and of course the main star, a pumpkin. Now go get your brush and let the painting begin!
1. DIY painted pumpkin silhouettes via HGTV.
2. Pop painted pumpkins via Readymade.
3. DIY black and white creepy crawler pumpkins via Country Living.
4. Simply stenciled pumpkins via Ladies Home Journal.
5. DIY painted and nailed pumpkins via Let's Entertain.
Images: As credited above