1. Clean and put away all outdoor summer toys.
2. Rake dead leaves into piles, then jump in (don't bag them, instead shred them to make mulch).
3. Harvest, weed and tidy summer vegetable plants.
4. Wash pots and put them away for the Spring.
5. Plant bulbs for next spring. (flowering bulbs and garlic)
6. Start our indoor herb pots. (our main herb is thyme as we use a lot of it to make tea for use as a remedy against colds)
7. Make sure rain boots and shoes are always put away on top of a shoe tray.
8. Gather beautiful leaves off the ground for art projects.
9. Find the right pumpkins for October crafts.
(Images: Séverine Baron)