- Richardson, TX
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love all the color and vibrancy that brings light and warmth to the room. I enjoy having things that are old (the vintage agricultural education poster, box I bought when visiting Bahrain, Dixie Shangri-la nightstands etc.) with the new (wall of closets, headboard, lamps etc.). I also love that it is always a work in progress.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- My neurotic self likes that there can be a space for everything and everything have a space. This room has an everyday place for my watch, my purse and my dog, Tipu. I enjoy eclectic furnishings, life is too short to only enjoy one style of living.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I definitely use my bedroom as a retreat! I can spend hours in there with a good book, spread out magazines all over the bed on Saturday mornings and watch my husband play on the practice drum pad he stows away in his nightstand.
My Bedroom Retreat