Name: Ayana (5 months)
Location: United States
I am a lover of contemporary living. Ever since I thought of making our daughter's nursery, I was looking for something that looks modern and contemporary.
After my rigorous research I finally settled down to a "Gray and Yellow" theme. Gray was to give the room that elegance, and yellow was to diffuse that freshness and incandescence for a girl's room. I loved how the combination was vivid as well as graceful.
However, I wanted to keep a balance between splurging for the nursery and 'thinking too much'. I think I was able to get to it finally!
• Wall Colors- Behr (Twenty Carat, Cathedral Gray, and Manhattan Mist)
• Crib- Baby Mod
• Dresser- IKEA
• Changing Table- Got good deal from Craigslist
• Chair- American Furniture Warehouse
• Curtain- Bed Bath and Beyond
• Poms- Ebay
• Wall Decals- Etsy
• Birdhouse- DIY project
• Door name tag- DIY Project
• Wall name letters- I bought wooden letters off of Etsy and then painted and decorated them so it was partial DIY project.
• Wall shelf- IKEA
• Round Mirrors- Target
• Butterfly Mirror- Michaels
• Nursery Art- Gift from a friend
• Yellow Lamp- IKEA
Thanks, Ayana's Mom! Well done!
(Images: AJ Kumar)