Issue 8 of Babiekins is hot off the (digital) presses. While it's primarily a kiddie fashion magazine, brimming with artful photography and all kinds stylish inspiration, there are plenty of other reasons to put this issue on your reading list too. We share half a dozen of our favorite articles after the jump.
Here are our 6 reasons to jump into Issue 8 of Babiekins Magazine, right now:
1. A creamy, dreamy girl's room: "In My Little Room"
2. A fun craft project: "Dress Your Egg"
3. A fun hotel that the whole family can love: "Hotel del Juguete" in Spain has 21 brilliant white rooms with oversized, old fashioned toys.
4. A darling illustrated kid's story: "Junk Food, Junk Food, all I want is Junk Food"
5. A beautiful equestrian-themed kid's party: "Horse Show Party"
6. And finally, the results of some serious kiddie cool hunting: "What's Hot! What's in! and What's Now!"
Also, exciting news for people who love to hold and flip through great magazines, Babiekins is going into print. That's right, the paper kind! First print issue is on the stands this October.