Name: Baby Callen (due August)
Location: Clarksville, TN
We are a military family and move often, but I could not pass up the opportunity to design a nursery for our first baby girl. I used the ferris wheel mural as my inspiration for the nursery, though I did not want a themed room.
I drew colors from the mural, and highlighted the turquoise throughout the room. With the use of the mural and removable wallpaper, I avoided having to paint the room.
• Mural: A Fun Ride from Murals Your Way
• Wallpaper: Marrakesh Honey Wallpaper from Urban Outfitters
• Moroccan pouf: Moroccan Artisans through Amazon.com
• Rocking chair: Vinnie Cradle Chair from Overstock.com
• Curtains: Marrakech Curtains from Anthropologie
• Dresser: Hemnes from IKEA
• Wall shelves and bookcase: Lack from IKEA
• Canvas art: Drooz Studio from Layla Grace
• Crib bedding: Modified Tot through Etsy
• Elephant pillow: Cecil & Clyde through Etsy
• Doorknob: Flora Forever Doorknob from Anthropologie
Well done - thanks Asheley!
(Images: Asheley Callen)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE