The other night I found a Land of Nod catalog in my mailbox, and the cover art intrigued me. Although I am childless, I started to look through and realized just how much of that stuff I'd like for my 20-something self.
The catalog got me thinking about other times I've found something good from a kid or teen store that adults might overlook. Here are a few of my favorite made-for-kids-but-great-for-adults-too things.
1. Animales Grafico bedding from Land of Nod, $16-$139
2. Serena body pillow cover from PB Teen, $49
3. Travelers' Kilim Rug from PB Teen, $99-$399
4. Squares to Spare lamp base and lamp shade from Land of Nod, $115.95
5. Head in the Clouds pillow from Land of Nod, $19
6. Ramona bedding from Serena & Lily, $68-$180
7. Jute stripe rug from PB Teen, $79-$429
8. Sarasota schiaparelli blanket from Designers Guild, $200
9. Lazy Susan from Pottery Barn Kids, $35
Images: As linked