If you don't already have a tree up, we've rounded up some inspiration from our archives- particularly if you're wondering how you can have a tree with ornaments in a house with a crawling baby or young toddler.There are a few ideas about toddler-proofing your tree in the link below, but you might also be surprised by your child's lack of interest. We were worried last year before putting up our tree, but found our fourteen month old at the time never showed much interest in touching it.
Keeping the ornaments safe though, is always a good idea, so we've got a few frugal and safe ideas below as well.
• Christmas Tree Flag Garland
• Do You Toddler-proof the Christmas Tree?
• Chalkboard Christmas Tree
• Keeping it Simple with Paper Chains
• Pom Pom Christmas Decorations