Recently, our family shipped us a round bald eagle mirror (almost identical to the ones pictured here). We plan on updating the vintage vibe of the mirror by hanging it against a modern backdrop. And while we love a good bird motif, we think the bald eagle might be a bold alternative to the traditional cutesy bird decor.Top Row
- A bald eagle convex mirror will be the focal point of any room.
- While we don't plan on painting ours, this mirror gets a minor facelift with white paint. The homeowners use it as a faux headboad in the bedroom (love).
- We love this look--a mirror attached to bookcases feels cozy and charming.
- A small set of silver eagles would make for a neat vignette in the entryway or powder room.
- We'd add this bald eagle to a group of artwork hanging salon style.
- Add a patriotic vibe to your desk with this bald eagle inspired stationary pad.
- We'd probably go for a plate that's a little more minimal but we do like the ornateness of the Presidential plates with a bald eagle motif.
- Greet guests at the door with a black cast iron bald eagle door knocker.
- Playful and fun, this illustration from Berkley Illustrations is bound to brighten up any home.
- Contain items at the entryway or cotton balls in the bathroom with this interesting container.
(Images: 1. Convex Mirrors: Traditional, Modern & Industrial, 2. O, The Oprah Magazine, 3. Elle Decor, 4. True Colors For You, 5. Colour Shoppe Vintage, 6. Morton Salt Girl, 7. Look!: New China For The White House, 8. CapeMay Antiques, 9. Berkley Illustration, 10. Nomad Clayworks)