If space were to allow it, most men I know (pardon the generalization) would love to have a space to hang out with friends, have some drinks and potentially watch some sports. Now, we don't begrudge the idea, but if a bar were to be in our home, we'd just ask that it serve sophisticated cocktails rather than PBR. And with sophisticated drinks comes a need for some sophisticated stools.
When pulling out the rye and bitters, one might as well complete the equation with a nice looking seat. Ranging from industrial to mid century modern to classic, these handsome stools would definitely make any well made cocktail taste even better.
• The Contact Stool from CB2, $129.
• Modern Industrial Stool, Sundance Catalog, $125.
• Turner Barstools, Crate and Barrel, $199 - $229.
• Cherner® Barstool, Design Within Reach, $749.
• Navy 30h Bar Stool in Brushed Aluminum, Room and Board, $650.