Homes are our sanctuary, our place of refuge and rest. But when your latest issue threatens to topple the pile of magazines and the pile of books or newspaper recycling take up enough real estate to warrant paying rent, it's time to start looking for ways to contain.
Having your belongings in plain sight is not a problem when you utilize such beautiful containers such as these. Whether you're looking for big or small, choose a style that looks good perfectly empty or stuffed to the seams.
Shown above, left to right, top row:
1. West African Winnowing Baskets: Sundance (check website for pricing)
2. Birds on a Wire: $45.00 by Nestings (Etsy)
3. Lined Factory Baskets by Roost: $170.00 at Velocity
4. Charcoal Checker Hamper: $275.00 at Hable Construction
5. Maison Georgette etinclle Magazine Totes: $75.00 at illico