Picking out baby gear can be fun, until you start thinking about where it's all going to go. Adding a baby-sized bath tub to the mix in a small apartment can be a challenge, but there are a bunch of options these days with small space dwellers in mind.
As I see it, you have four options in addition to traditional baby bathtubs (which are pretty big and clunky): a space-saving tub, a sink tub, a sling or sponge (my choice, which I wrote about here) or forgoing a baby tub altogether and using your sink or tub au naturel. If you're opting for a space-saving or sink tub, I've put together the most popular options for you to check out. As always, read reviews and ask other parents what they used and what they thought of it.
- Stokke Flexibath, $40 (4 colors)
- Karibu Folding Tub, $59.99 (5 colors)
- Naked by Boon 2-Position Collapsible Tub, $69.99 (3 colors)
- Dream On Me Tidy Tub Expandable Baby Bathtub, $45 (2 colors)
- Secure Transitions Inflatable Tub by One Step Ahead, $19.95