We found all these ideas in other rooms of the house, but we don't see any reason why they couldn't be incorporated into the bathroom. Some of them aren't as practical as others (especially not for anyone who likes really tall or elaborate hairstyles that require large mirrors) but they all have a fun, unique quality to them perfect for jazzing up a boring bathroom.
1) IKEA Honeycomb mirrors plus pallet This combines geometric shapes with the trend of reusing packing pallets. Brilliantly figured out on the blog Loving.Living.Small.
2) An assortment of mismatched mirrors We love the bohemian look of a bunch of mirrors, all different sizes and shapes, creating a fun collage.
3) Brightly-colored mirror frame Whether you have to add one or just paint the one your mirror has, the idea of a fun, bold color framing your face every morning is just appealing.
4) Find a fun shape Finding a mirror in an interesting shape requires a lot of hard work and a little luck, but boy it would sure pay off to have an interesting shape as a bathroom mirror.
5) Vintage tennis rackets or other unique items Even if you're not a sports fan, you can't deny how cute these rackets look with mirrors in them. We imagine this treatment could be done with a number of items, for an awesome result.
Have you given your bathroom mirror a unique treatment? Let us know how you added personality to your bathroom!