Since we're focusing on cleaning and organization this month, we thought we'd pull one of our favorite ideas from the ReadyMade archives. We especially like this bathroom project because it reuses old items in new ways...
• The towel hooks are made from valves mounted to the walls with screws.
• Bath products are stored inside the medicine cabinet with mason jars.
• The bathroom art is a framed washable tea towel, which won't be ruined by humidity.
• A used coffee can is repurposed as a tissue holder.
• Our favorite idea: an automobile side mirror is used as a space-saving soap holder.
To see the article from ReadyMade, click here.