Redecorating a room doesn't have to break the bank. Bathrooms in particular can take on a luxurious feel with just a few affordable changes — adding a piece of statement furniture, mixing bold designs with bright colors, or putting a non-traditional spin on the space. Do you want your bathroom to be a personalized retreat? A stylish haven? Here is a roundup of pieces from Target's Fall catalog that you can use to create a brand new bathroom for a mere $200!
For a real 'wow' factor, decorate your bathroom like any other room. Use a rug instead of a basic bath mat and frame favorite family photos on the wall. Add bright colors and peppy patterns with your shower curtain and towels. Use mirrored and metallic accents to lend a sense of luxury to the space. Organize your everyday objects in colorful containers. For a floral treat, put a colorful bloom or two in a bud vase each week. Why shouldn't your bathroom be as stylish as the rest of your home?
Here are some treasures from Target to get you started:
- Mirrored Side Table, $99.99
- Target Home Basic Modern Rug $7.99-39.99
- InterDesign Honeycomb Shower Curtain in Fuchsia Pink, $16.99
- Room Essentials Fast Dry 4 Piece Striped Towel Set $15.99
- Target Home Tumbler Mercury Glass $8.49
- Room Essentials Traditional Gallery Frame $14.99