The bathroom tends to be one of the smallest rooms in any living space; but for what it lacks in physical stature, it sure makes up for in terms of needing cleaning and storage solutions on a daily basis. Luckily, a lot of these things can be done in an eco-friendly way that's easy on the eyes and the wallet. Take a look at some of our favorite bathroom posts from this year, from renter tips to small space storage.
• 1 Renovation for Renters: 10 Ideas for the Bathroom
• 2 Found: A Built-In Bike... In a Bathroom
• 3 Storage In Your Bathtub?
• 4 Smart Strategies for Small Bathrooms
• 5 How to Green Clean the Grout in Your Bathroom
• 6 Wine Crate Shelving for Bathroom Storage
• 7 Living with Less, Week 3: Linen Closets
• 8 Living with Less, Week 7: Medicine Cabinets and Toiletries
• 9 Another DIY Cork Bathmat
• 10 Before & After: A Tiny Bathroom Remodel
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)