While researching bathroom storage yesterday, we came across a very helpful article from Better Homes & Gardens with 26(!) ideas for finding new space in your smallest room...
A few of our favorite ideas from the article:
• A partial wall with built-in storage to screen the toilet
• A pull-out shelf to store bath products
• A storage tray for items you want to keep on view
• An organizer with adjustable shelves to keep supplies on hand
• Cutaway towel cubbies built into the wall
• Shower niches built in between wall studs
• Rollout mobile storage units that fit beneath the sink
For all 26 ideas, click here.
Photos: Better Homes & Gardens