1. Ikea Ekorre Walker. Yup- that made our list too!
2. School of Fish. It's bath toys. That didn't make our list, but probably because we've already got a few of the latest bath toys from Boon.
3. Alphabet Blocks from Land of Nod. Yes! We did have a quality set of first wooden blocks on our list.
4. Dwell Soft Stacker. This one didn't make our list, but it's a nice idea- though we feel it could be introduced sooner than 1.
5. Bubbles. The author of the article recommends non-toxic bubbles available from Gymboree. Another nice idea that hadn't made our list.
A few other things we have on our own list:
1. A chair that's all her own, most likely something like this.
2. A growth chart- haven't decided on this one yet.
3. A first dollhouse- something small and soft.
4. A bookshelf that allows her to easily take out her books or put them away.
What about you? What's was or is on your list?
Thanks to Celebrations.com for their roundup.