We recently visited the fantastic multimedia exhibition "Bauhaus: 1919-1938: Workshops for Modernity" at The Museum of Modern Art. The Bauhaus school was only open for 14 years but has been influential in art, design, and architecture. Click through to see some of our favorite pieces from the exhibition.
Shown in the images:
• wall hanging (1923) by an unknown artist
• cradle (1922) by Paul Keler
• glass painting (1921) by Josef Albers
• liquor pitcher (1924) by Wolf Rossger
• chair (1926) by Marcel Breuer
"Bauhaus 1919-1933: Workshops for Modernity" is on view at The Museum of Modern Art through January 11, 2010. See more of the exhibition on the museum's website.