- Keep it clean: the bathroom's a place where cleanliness can really make a big difference. Wiping out the hair from the sink and the water spots from the faucets instantly spruces up your sink area.
- Remove the non-essentials from your bathroom counter: store items in drawers or on shelves. Get rid of anything you haven't used in a year.
- Brush out your toilet bowl every morning and keep the lid closed. It keeps the germs inside. As an added bonus, Feng Shui adherents suggest it will keep your money from being flushed away.
- Toss the old and frayed towels: Treat yourself to a matching set.
- Soap in pump dispenser: It's neat and clean for everyday use.
- Music's a must for the bathrooom: Try instrumentals.
- Pamper your senses: Candles and bath products make the room smell great and contribute to a restful atmosphere.
- Wipe down the shower after you use it. Hang up a squeegee to make the task easier.
- Take a look at your shower curtain. Buy a new one or wash your old one.
[Image courtesy Kohler]