Bold paint colors in your home are not for the timid, but if you love to surround yourself with color, then here are some combos you may want to try. Don't limit yourself to the walls — try bringing some bold color to your furniture, floors, ceiling, or trim for some interesting color play in your space. And if you're thinking about joining the color adventures but hesitating, start with a smaller room like a powder room, den, laundry room, etc., and feel it out.
1. Have fun with some graphic lines and contrasting dining chairs, like this combo featured on Design Sponge.
2. How great is this pop of cotton candy pink with the more moody shades of violet and green? As spotted on Design Republic.
3. Make features pop instead of hiding them away, like in this before & after example from Apartment Therapy's January Jumpstart campaign.
4. If you're a fearless color lover, try this bold five color combo, as seen on Design Sponge.
5. Highlight a uniquely colored piece of furniture by putting it against a boldly colored wall like in this combo, from Nichole Thèrese Design.
6. Go for a fresh and bold combo, as seen in this beach home featured on Martha Stewart.
7. If your wood floors have seen better days, consider painting them a bold color and accessorizing with more bold accents, as in this example from Say Yes.
8. Venture to the darker side of the magenta palette and cover your room in color from bottom to top, like this room featured in Real Simple.
9. Accent a bold piece of furniture with both neutral and bright colors, as in this example from Homedit.
10. Window covering and art make the perfect compliment to a bold wall color as seen in this vibrant room via Design Sponge.