Well, it was 104° here yesterday, so I'm ready to fire up some water play. Instead of just turning on the sprinkler, though, I'm looking at some fun water games that will engage the kids for hours. Check out these fun water activities.
1. Water Balloon Pinata at Jada Roo Can Do: The cooling effect of water and the excitement of breaking open a pinata combine here for some fun summer play.
2. Water Balloon Baseball at Spoonful: Defend your bucket from an onslaught of water balloons with bats. Whichever team gets the most balloons in their opposing team's bucket wins.
3. Water Gun Target Practice at Fun With Jane: Get your kids doubly involved by having them design the targets with waterproof markers on paper plates. String them up and let the kids go crazy.
4. Water Bomb Helmet at Parties 4 Me: Attach a colander to a baseball helmet, put it on a kid, and start chucking the water balloons.
5. Pool Noodle Waterfall at Examiner: Pool noodle + extra holes + hose = waterfall fun!
(Images: as linked above; 4. Meghan Ross)