While we love a good window treatment, when the windows themselves are this striking they need no adornment. Reminiscent of a greenhouse, leaving windows bare brings in plenty of natural light and helps create an indoor/outdoor feeling. This look works best in remote locations, when facing private landscaping or in more public rooms of the house.
1. A subtle arch keeps this industrial look classy and the urban views create a sense of place. From Est Magazine via Voges Paris.
2. A beautiful wall of windows coupled with a collection of plants creates the feeling of a greenhouse in the city. From NY Mag.
4. This loft with beautiful curved windows plays off the indoor/outdoor feeling with a wooden swing and a fabric draped canopy bed frame can be used to create privacy when needed. From Moon to Moon.
5. One show-stopping window can be all it takes to simply make a space. From The Everygirl.
6. Simple black framed industrial windows let the light in, in this Jack London Square studio. From Need Supply Blog
7. Simple black frames against white walls help reinforce the crisp, graphic style of this home. From Home Adore.
8. Natural logs mimic the surrounding landscape and frame out the tall windows. From Edgewood Log.
9. The ornate detailing on these windows is the only adornment they need. From Wave Avenue.
10. A window filled breakfast nook creates a serene space to relax and take in the sunlight. From Home Bunch.