We've seen our fair share of bedrooms this month, all of which have been fantastic retreats from the world, but when we came across Kayleigh's beautiful blue bedroom in the UK — it had us searching our pattern books for more toile.
Kayleigh shares her space with her fiancé and it's as relaxing as it is airy. Along with looking great, there's quite a bit of history in their space, here's the low down on the pieces about the space:
• The Bed: It dates back to the 50's and anchors things with its dark tones.
• Bedside Lamp: Was brought back by her mom and step-father from their honeymoon, it's been every bedroom since the age of 5. Plus Kayleigh handmade the shade that adorns it.
• Vanity Case: You can see it on the dresser and originally belonged to her Grandmother.
• Chair: Sitting next to the fireplace, this chair was passed down and originally came from a hotel in the '70's.
• Chest: The chest under the window is an antique and makes for great blanket storage and a perfect place to put on your shoes!
Is your bedroom filled with history? Let us know in the comments below!
(Images: Redbowbag via Saucy Dwellings)