For your Monday morning inspiration- we've rounded up a few beautiful kitchens. Even if you're not in the position to overhaul your whole kitchen, there are plenty of family-friendly ideas here that you can easily integrate. Think colorful bunting, chalkboard walls, or open shelving. First Row:
• Kitchen with Bunting: No need to save the bunting for birthdays or other celebrations. We love it in the kitchen.
• Open Kitchen Shelves: Out of reach of the little hands of course! But just taking off some of your cabinet doors can breathe new life into the kitchen and highlight some of your prettier dishes.
• Modern Country Kitchen: We love this style: a white background with a chalkboard somewhere and shelving that stores all of the glass jars and pieces that make this feel country.
• Family Kitchen Diner: We have a large map in our kitchen in full view from our table and we love it.
• Julie's Well-Loved Family Kitchen: Think homey.
• Family Kitchen with Central Island: Don't forget to add photos and artwork.
• Vibrant Kitchen Diner: We love the look of a bench for a family kitchen.
• A Kitchen/Dining Room Combo from House to Home: Just adding pops of color can really update the room.
• Slightly Chaotic Family Kitchen from Living, etc.
• A Springlike Kitchen: Three islands in this kitchen!
(Last Image: Miki Duisterhof for House Beautiful)