This series of rooms has one purpose: to help you with the Sisyphean task of keeping kids' rooms clean and shipshape. Each has a lot of stuff, but also plenty of storage and lots of style. No, they won't always look this good, but — when in doubt — go for extra shelving.
1. Everything is clearly labeled, according to items and their owners, in this playroom shared by two girls.
2. A huge table anchors this children's art space, and is surrounded by shelving.
3. This Fire Island playroom is both bright, stimulating and functional.
4. Arthur's vintage toys and books all have a place in his room in Melbourne, Australia.
5. Fashion designer Ariane Goldman created this nursery for her daughter Charlie. Well-placed objects on shelves pop against the neutral backdrop of the white wall and ceiling beams.
(Images: 1. Interier Magazin; 2. Livet Hemma; 3. Decopeques; 4. Bodie & Fou; 5. Lonny.)