Shoes and bags can easily end up an afterthought when it comes to organizing your closet, but beautifully displayed accessories can take things to the next level. Seriously, look at all those shoes! Take some tips from these inspirational images and corral your accessories with style.
- A style blogger's shoes are expertly arranged on adjustable bookshelves. From Covering the Bases.
- Built in shelves are the ultimate fantasy in this walk in closet. From Domaine Home.
- A cabinet filled with shoes goes incognito as a vanity. From HGTV.
- A rainbow collection of shoes fits neatly onto the back of a closet door. Image from Caroline's Pint Size Retro Whimsy On A Budget on Apartment Therapy.
- A cute cabinet puts shoes on display while still keeping the dust off. Image from Laura's Bright and Beautiful Victorian Duplex in Glasgow on Apartment Therapy.
- The use of dividers keeps bags standing tall while stuffing them with tissue paper helps them keep their shape. From The View from 5'2".
- Glass divider create cubby holes for individual bags while still keeping everything in full view. From Elle Decor
- Lucite bins house a collection of bags stylishly in this closet. From The Glitter Guide.
- Clutches are filed upright while shoulder bags are hung from individual hooks in a dedicated bookshelf. From Lucky Magazine.
- Black bookends are used to hold clutches upright without standing out. From Domaine Home.