Mattress pads serve a few purposes. First, of course, they help protect your mattress, providing a layer between your bedding and the mattress, which will help prolong the life of it. They also add an extra layer of cushion to the top of your mattress.
- Thickest Comfort Pad from Cuddledown with 3" thick hypoallergenic synthetic fill and 100% cotton top. Starting at $239
- Mattress Pad from Coyuchi with 100% cotton batting fill and white sateen top. Starting at $189
- Down Mattress Topper from Eddie Bauer with 230-thread count, down-proof cotton cover. Starting at $99.99
- Down Mattress Pad from LL Bean filled with fluffy 550-fill-power white down and covered with downproof 230-thread-count cotton fabric. Starting at $129
- Down-Alternative Pillow-Top Mattress Pad from JC Penney with polyester puffball cluster fiber fill and 300 thread-count top. Starting at $55.
MORE MATTRESS PADS ON APARTMENT THERAPY