A couple of months ago I decided it was time for new bedding. I was tired of the overly used Ikea bedding I've been so accustomed to. I started scouring through House Tours looking through bedroom photos to find some great ideas. Eventually I came up with a lot of inspiration and no definite decision.I just couldn't decide whether I wanted to make a bold statement or blend into the room with neutral colors. I wondered if I should choose a highly graphic design or a soft pattern. I even entertained the idea of neutral bedding with patterned shams. In the end, I never bit the bullet. I just couldn't decide!
As you can see by the photos from my long, strenuous search; I came up with a hodgepodge of ideas.
• Gene & Heidi's Colorful Art-filled Home
• Alexandria's Old Soul Apartment
• Scott Leaves the Suburbs Behind
• Mae & BJ's Pretty Chic Pet-Friendly Pad
• Amna & Paul Paint it Bold
• Orna & Reid Willis' Worldly Live-Work Loft
• Bella Makes the Move to Brooklyn
• Elizabeth and Daniel's Bright, Bold & Narrow Rowhome
• Lindsay & Jeremy's Mindfully Merged Space
• A House-Wide Cabinet of Curiosities
Images: as linked above