The earthy colors and rich textures in this Calvin Klein bedding would go perfectly in a muted modern loft
If the clothes make the man, then bedclothes make the room. But while most guys aren't afraid to experiment with their wardrobes, switching with ease between James Dean jeans and Don Draper suits, the bed seems to be an area of caution, typically dressed in solid whites, grays or blues, and rarely changing. So what about stepping up the sartorial expression in the bedroom? Here is a roundup of unisex bedding options that go beyond the expected.First Row:
- Draper Bedding from Dwell Studio, $320 for King set
- Bike Parts Bedding from Target, $53.99 for Full/Queen set
- Sateen Jacquard bedding from Room and Board, $746 for King set (includes shams, sheets, etc)
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren "Poets' Society" from Bloomingdale's, $360 for King blanket
- Madeira bedding from Serena and Lily, $304.50 for a King duvet cover
The Inside Man is our guide to interior style for guys. All summer long we'll be sharing inspirations, ideas and projects. Check out our Inside Man page for more details.