There is something so luxurious about crisp, perfectly pressed bedding, add a border and a monogram and it feels like you are staying in a five star hotel. On the other side is the rumpled, relaxed linen look with casual layers and abundant texture, practically begging you to spend your Saturdays sleeping in. What's your style?
Get the look: Crisp, tailored bedding
- How To Make a Trimmed Out Monogrammed Throw Pillow
- How To: Fold Hospital Corners
- Budget Basics: White Bedding Under $150
- Make it Modern: The Clean Crisp Streamlined Bed
Get the look: Relaxed and Rumpled
- Elegantly Unkempt Bedding for Messy People
- 15 Finds for a Casual Glam Bedroom
- Linen Sheets: The Best Nights Sleep
- 7 Tips for Creating a Cozy, Calming Bedroom
Tell us what you think!
I have a tough time deciding what I love more between the two styles, so lets put it to a vote, do you love crisp tailored bedding or a casual, textured look? Or do you fall somewhere in between?