I love the warmth and texture that a quilt adds to the bedroom but traditional versions tend to feel a bit to granny chic for my taste. These modern picks make it easy to find one that will suit any style.
1. This version by Anthopologie has the appearance of a mixed print collage.
York Quilt, $58-$228 via Anthropologie
2. Blocks of color reference a Mondrian painting.
Prism Quilt, $295-$325 via Sundance
3. Modern prints make this patchwork quilt feel of the moment.
Cuzco Quilt $133 via Etsy
4. This pretty block print style quilt is the most reasonably priced of the bunch and reversible for double the options.
Nora Quilt, $79 via World Market
5. A neon hue makes a basic quilt anything but.
Allover Embroidered Decorative Quilt, $349 via Zara Home
(Images: as linked above)