White bedding is one of the safest bets you can make when outfitting a bedroom. White never goes out of style, it coordinates with just about everything and you can introduce subtle pattern on top of it with a cute throw. What is not love?
- Organic Cotton Frayed-Edge Sheet Set from West Elm I've been sleeping with this sheet set on my own bed and have found it very soft and easy to launder. Starts at $79 for Twin up to $119 for King.
- Belo White Sheet Set from Crate & Barrel 200-thread count cotton percale sheets. Starts at $89.95 for Twin up to $129.95 for King.
- Solid Oxford Sheet Set from Land's End Oeko-Tex certified cotton sheets that will soften over time. Starts at $89 for Twin up to $149 for King.
- White Embroidered Sheets from Crane & Canopy If you skip the flat sheet, you can get the fitted sheet and two pillow cases for under $150. Fitted sheet starts at $50 for Full up to $70 for king. Pillowcases are $30 each.
- GÄSPA Sheet Set from IKEA 310 thread count satin-woven cotton gives this bedding a little extra sheen. Starts at $23.99 for Twin up to $44.99 for King.
(Images: 1. Sam & Anne's Cozy Modern Blend. All others: As credited above.)