We found Paris B&B le 33 through British blog Designer's Block, and were instantly charmed by the sense of peace and calm that we saw in photographs of the bedrooms. The design scheme is simple: neutral colors, natural fabrics, and comfy pillows – a look that's not too hard to recreate at home...
A few ideas to steal:
• We love the beds, styled with large pillows (to lean back on while reading).
• A fluffy white rug looks great against pale, natural wood floors.
• Full white curtains with tassel ties are oh-so French.
• An antique chair looks up-to-date with a white painted frame and plain upholstery.
• Blankets thrown across the top layer of bedding add a little bit of contrast.