UK bedding company Peacock Blue focuses on the basics, like white or striped sheets, down duvets, cable-knit throws. Their catalog organizes bedding by color and usually displays it against a white bed with the sheets untucked. If you like this look, we noticed a few easy ideas to steal.
To get the look at home:
• Layer a thinner blanket over a thicker duvet.
• Layer stripes and checks with similar color schemes.
• Use a vintage trunk or suitcase to store extra blankets.
• Repurpose cable knit sweaters as pillow covers.
• Limit the number of throw pillows used on the bed.
For more photos and information, click here.
Photos: Peacock Blue