1. A Corner of Mondrian's Studio with Bed, Stool, Curtain, and Mirrors by André Kertész (1926).
2. Scene from "The Ivy" (Yadogiri), chapter 49 of the Tale of Genji Studio of Tawaraya Sôtatsu, Edo period (1615-1868).
3. Bedroom from Sagredo Palace, Venice (ca. 1718).
4. Woman with a Water Pitcher, and a Man by a Bed ("The Maidservant") by
Pieter de Hooch (ca. 1667-70).
5. Radha and Krishna on a Bed at Night (1830), recently shown in Inspiration: Indian Miniature Paintings.
Which of The Met's bedroom scenes would you like to have at home? See more bedrooms at the featured bedroom webpage of The Metropolitan Museum.
Images: Metropolitan Museaum.