When you live in a small space, you need furniture that can do double duty — seats that act as tables, tables that act as desks, and nightstands that can hold your lamp and
house your sweaters.
Sure, pieces with clean, leggy silhouettes are nice, but sometimes you need bedside tables that can do more than just look pretty. These? These are bookends for your bed that can hide stuff! Stuff, that were it out, would make you look like a slob, but that when tucked away, makes you and your home look neat, sleek and (dare we say it?) — organizationally savvy!
1. Ordinal Dresser, Anthropologie $998
2. Iannone Design - Trees Graphic Nightstand, 2 modern $1,395
3. Raymond Loewy Two Drawer Nightstand,1st dibs $2,250
4. A Pair of Salvaged Antique Postal Box Side Tables, 1st dibs. Price available on request
5. TPS chartreuse file cabinet, CB2 $159
6. Grove Three-Drawer Nightstand, Room & Board $999
7. Zinc Closed Nightstand, Restoration Hardware $835
8. MALM Chest with 2 drawers, IKEA $49.99
Re-edited from a post originally published 01.06.11 - JEL
Images: as linked above