Some spaces don't have the room to accommodate a nightstand or bedside table. Sometimes the bedroom is small, or the bed is positioned in a tight corner. Either way, caddies and low-profile shelving are great small space solutions. Essentials like books, magazines, phones, alarm clocks, glasses and other accessories are kept handy and organized.
Getting a good night's sleep is one of the best things we can do for our health. Keeping a clutter-free, streamlined bedroom will help you relax as soon as you set foot into the bedroom, getting you in the right mind-set for sleep.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Bunkpal Bed Shelf, $34.99 from Linens N Things
2. Bunk Bed Shelf, $7.49 from The Container Store
3. Bedside Caddy, $7.64 from Amazon
4. Gearbox Deluxe Bedside Caddy, $14.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond
5. Book Rack Holder Shelf Wall Mount, $23.00 from Julie Seabury
MORE ORGANIZED BEDROOMS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Nightstands: Necessary Evil or Creative Challenge?
• One Way to Start Every Day Off Great: Create a Clean, Fresh Bedroom
(Images: As credited above.)