These kitchen items from Beehive Kitchenware Co. show off traditional craftsmanship and classic country style. Some pieces are meant especially for kids (baby spoons), while others are just cute enough (heart shaped spatula) to encourage kids' help making Sunday morning pancakes. Here are our top five (pricey) picks:
• 1. Baby spoons, $22 (Hand cast in lead free pewter)
• 2. Heart pancake spatula, $48 (Stainless steel and copper with plastic grip.)
• 3. Bird measuring spoons, $92 (Hand cast in lead free pewter, these birds come perched on a copper display rack, complete with mounting hardware)
• 4. Heart spice spoons, $30 (Hand cast in lead free pewter on a twisted copper ring)
• 5. Equivalents hook, $35 (Hand cast in lead free pewter)
Visit Beehive Kitchenware Co. online here to see more and find out about the craft behind the wares.