Laurel originally purchased this tall IKEA cabinet as a storage solution to be tucked away out of sight; but after a move, she needed it out in the open. So she endeavored to make this big brown box into something that she'd want to look at!
I had discovered a seller on eBay, Victoria_larsen_stencils, that sold stencils designed not to be used with paint, but with joint compound. The result was a raised "plaster" design that became the central point of interest on the cabinet.
So, I found the right paint shades and painted the cabinet pink and white. I tracked down some specialty moldings and added them to the upper and lower rims of the cabinet. Queen Anne legs were the final touch. Now it's a lovely part of my girly bedroom!
Thank you Laurel!