Amanda and Mike's master bathroom was anything but masterful. When they decided to renovate it, they completely gutted the space from floor to ceiling, moved the toilet so they could fit a luxurious, giant shower and updated the fixtures and surfaces to include elements like marble tiles. The result is a bright modern retreat.
See the entire house tour → Amanda and Mike's Playful Mix of Modern & Antique
The upgrades to Amanda and Mike's master bathroom:
- Gutted everything, floor to ceiling
- Moved the toilet so we could have a giant shower
- Chrome Delta fixtures
- 3-inch Carerra hex tile on the floor
- 1-inch Carerra hex tile on the shower floor
- Subway tile as a backsplash and in the shower
- Built-in shower bench
- Restoration Hardware globe sconces
- Kohler medicine cabinets
- White beadboard
Amanda writes: "We couldn't have done it without Julien The Handyman. I chose everything and he put it all together perfectly."